Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

AMIHAN'S UNIVERSE

A person’s world should not be confined to what his eyes can only see. There is so much to learn, discover, imagine, or even fantasize. My life goes beyond the walls and fences and I try to understand issues openly, subject to proof within reasons and hunch. I don’t box myself to a concrete philosophical, ideological or of any religious bias. I decide case to case in line with my basic principles. I respect human rights and want a society that has a rule of law and justice. Hardships and sufferings are not required for good living. The chance to give all human liberty, dignity, and opportunities to better himself and be happy in the society he lives in should be the goal.

SIX MILE CREEK, WILDFLOWER PRESERVE ITHACA, NEW YORK, USA

I am among those who has the habit of imagining how things could have been, should be and how parts can be put together to make something useful and beautiful. What I see are so vivid and detailed and seem so true and even in color. If Lea Salonga sang “A movie in my mind…” that it how it is for me for a long time. Interaction with thinkers and movers who shape the future made me feel capable of doing the same. I can easily think of possible scenarios and the best things that could happen say 25,50 or 100 years from now. I should have been a good architect or an urban planner. It’s not just about the environment but the world where human will not be too restricted on what he can do. I know the difference in capabilities but am for optimum recognition and use of human resources and skills.

CARAMOAN PENINSULA, CAMARINES SUR, PHILIPPINES

I am a Filipino citizen but I am more of a universal citizen and appreciate living in a cosmopolitan city where people of different race and background can live in harmony.

AMIHAN’S UNIVERSE WILL NOT JUST BE: MY WORLD, MY THOUGHTS, and MY ASPIRATIONS.

It could be about anything that matters with people from all walks of life. I did not make this blog to glorify myself but to share what I can. For what? The purpose are mainly as follows: TO EDUCATE, MOTIVATE, CHALLENGE, ORGANIZE, REVIEW, and ENTERTAIN.


YOSEMITE, NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, USA

My life, career, travel and experiences are not ordinary. My interest is wide but also highly specialized. I will write about surprising and interesting topics when able.

No comments:

Post a Comment